Universal Merit-Based College of Market and Law Excellence Outstanding applicants may now register for studentships at University College Cork.
The educational award is open to all high-achieving foreign students interested in obtaining a postgraduate degree at UCC.
The University College Cork is among the world’s top 2% of colleges. UCC is Ireland’s largest academic university, with the highest per capita peer-reviewed research revenue.
What are the rewards of studying at University College Cork? The candidate has had a great college experience and had access to the best educational services possible. At UCC, students would have access to an outstanding support structure.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: University College Cork
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Taught masters programs
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligible Countries: Overseas (non-EU) students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Courses or Topics: Involved in completing a taught master’s degree in any of the university’s subjects.
Valid Criteria: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution to be accepted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process; students must only have to take admission in a taught master’s degree at the university. This is an automatically awarded scholarship, based on previous academic results. No application required.
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of all qualifications listed on your application, including transcripts of examination results for each year to date, have not been completed at UCC. Any supplementary documents specifically requested for your course scanned copies of the given documentation must be uploaded to www. pac.i.e./ucc
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant’s first language is not English, they will have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The University College Cork will distribute the awards in the following manner:
- UCC First Class Honours or equivalent (1H): €3,000
- UCC Second Class Honours, Upper Division or equivalent (2H1): €2,000
- UCC Second Class Honours, Lower Division or equivalent (2H2): €1,000