The Excellence International Scholarship is awarded by University College Cork’s School of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures. The award is valid for the academic year 2021/2022.
This scholarship is available to EU and non-EU students who plan to follow a taught master’s degree program at an Irish university.
The University College Cork, established in 1845, is a world-class university with a long tradition of education, research, and scholarship. UCC delivers a diverse range of well-recognized undergraduate and doctoral programs.
What are the rewards of studying at University College Cork? Both before and after your studies, UCC offers excellent placement opportunities.
a brief summary
Department: The Department of Languages, Literatures, and Traditions, University College Cork
Taught Masters is the level of the course.
Fee waiver for EU payments is one of the prizes.
Internet means of access
There is one prize.
Nationality: International students
The award can be recognized anywhere in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: All EU and non-EU students are eligible to apply.
2. Appropriate Courses or Subjects: Interested in obtaining a master’s degree in one of our School’s Taught Masters Programs (MA in Asian Studies, MA in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MATCSOL), MA in Global Cultures and Languages, MA in Translation Studies, MA in Applied Linguistics).
3. Reasonable Criteria: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution to be accepted.
4. To be considered for this application, you must have previously applied for a Taught Masters Course at University College Cork’s School of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this grant, applicants must participate in a university-sponsored taught master’s program. Following that, applicants must complete the grant application process.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can submit a separate scholarly reference from a recent lecturer/academic advisor/supervisor using the Scholarship Referee Report form.
- Admission Criteria: Students must meet any of the university’s admission requirements in order to be accepted. Send the completed application form as well as any accompanying documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the applicant’s first language, they must have proof of English proficiency.
A fee waiver of EU fees will be given by University College Cork to the high-achieving applicant.