Get financial aid to help you get started on your college journey in Italy. The University of Brescia, in cooperation with the Brescia Chamber of Commerce and with their financial assistance, is providing the chance to apply for the LMINT international awards.
The key aim of this initiative is to offer financial aid to foreign students who plan to obtain a master’s degree in English.
The University of Brescia is a non-profit public higher education institution based in the tiny city of Brescia, Lombardia’s urban setting. It provides a diverse variety of educational opportunities, including bachelor’s and master’s degrees in chemistry, as well as postgraduate professional courses.
Why do you go to university?
The university provides courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University: University of Brescia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Awards: € 5,250 gross per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
All nationalities are qualified to apply.
Appropriate Courses or Subjects: English master’s degree program.
Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must satisfy any of the following conditions to be considered:
Be a permanent citizen of a foreign domicile.
Have a different ethnicity than Italian
Have a valid university degree that is at least three years in age.
Obtained in nations that are not part of the European Union
Comparable to QF-EHEA1 (first cycle) / EQF2 (sixth level).
allowing access to the next level of higher education in the country where it was obtained
Appropriate for entry to the selected Master’s degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must submit an application procedure available from the following link: https://pica.cineca.it/unibs/dsu2021-bsee001/
- Supporting Documents: You submit all the required documents in the following manner:
- Applications for admission to the call, including name, surname, gender, date of birth, birthplace, nationality, address, personal e-mail address, telephone number, Skype contact, if any
- A valid identity document, preferably a passport
- A certification attesting the qualification obtained as defined in point B3. The certification may be in either Italian or English and must show: the name of the qualification, the final grade achieved, the minimum and maximum score that can be acquired, the year it was obtained, a list of exams taken with scores and credits, the name and address of the institution which issued the qualification.
- Applicants who have NOT undertaken their study pathway in English must attach a certificate of proficiency in English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL), of at least CEFR B2 level
- Curriculum vitae (in Italian or English, max. 2 pages)
- A reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the University of origin (optional but recommended)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Brescia.
The University of Brescia will provide 12 scholarships, each of € 5,250 gross per year to the successful candidates for master’s study.